Laurie M. Fowles
Laurie has over a decade of experience handling a personal injury litigation, including auto, accident, workers compensation and social security litigation.
Laurie has worked for several prominent plaintiff’s injury firms as lead counsel on personal injury, worker’s compensation, and social security disability matters at both the trial and appellate level. Laurie has also handled the litigation for several small and medium-sized local businesses as lead counsel. Laurie was previously associated with one of the region’s largest firms dedicated to the representation of insurance companies for worker’s compensation and personal injury matters.
Laurie also served as a Legal Research Clerk for the Connecticut Superior Court, where she assisted several judges with the research and drafting of judicial decisions.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Bridgewater State College, B.S. (Honors)
- Boston University, J.D.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- National Association of Insurance Agents