Richard A. Glaser
Richard A. Glaser founded the Law Offices of Richard A. Glaser in 1970. His practice focuses on land use and zoning, real estate, estate planning and trusts, business and corporate law, and litigation. He has served on the Natick Zoning Board of Appeals.
Examples of recent permits:
- Special Permits and other permits for the construction of a retail/commercial complex of approximately sf, which included fairly complex conservation issues regarding drainage systems along local waterways which were subject to flooding.
- 40B affordable housing permits for approximately 175 units carved from an area which had been part of a major mall
- 40B affordable housing permits for approximately 40 units.
- Permitting for a research facility campus which included permits for new 700 space garage, new research office building of over 150,000 sf, and mitigation for the campus in respect to nearby neighborhoods.
Richard's recent work also includes:
- Representing a manufacturing company in respect to obtaining leases for production in a dense commercial manufacturing zone.
- Insitutions of corporations, general business advice and protection of business entities in respect to claims, actions and lawsuits as necessary.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Boston University, L.L.M. (Taxation)
- Boston University, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, B.A.
- MassachusettsBar Association
- BostonBar Association