LAND USE AND ZONING
Located in Natick, the Law Offices of Richard A. Glaser offers expertise and local knowledge in land use law, zoning and permitting to clients in the Metrowest area and throughout Massachusetts. We serve homeowners, condominium owners, developers and businesses of all sizes, with a focus on obtaining the necessary relief efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our Land Use and Zoning Practice includes:
- Obtaining Special Permits and Variances
- Appealing local zoning decisions
- Strategies for engaging neighbors and municipalities to resolve disputes collaboratively
- Affordable housing, including Ch. 40B and Ch. 40R projects
- Environmental permitting
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Richard A. Glaser can assist clients in every aspect of commercial and residential real estate transactions. From making an offer to closing, our attorneys will guide you through the process and ensure that you are protected at each step. Additionally, our extensive experience in land use and zoning issues is an invaluable benefit to real estate clients in evaluating property for purchase, sale or development.
Our Real Estate Practice includes:
- Residential and commercial purchases/sale agreements
- Conveyancing and closings
- Residential and commercial mortgages
- Reviewing and negotiating construction contracts
- Evaluating potential land use and zoning issues
- Commercial lease agreements
- Licensed Real Estate Broker services
- Home mortgage refinancing
- Condominium conversions
- Condominium association disputes
- Purchasing foreclosed properties
Do you have questions about our Land Use, Zoning and Real Estate services? Contact us for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION - (508) 655-5300.